The method used by IAC is based on self-control. The course aims to teach not only the process and techniques for leaving the body, but also all of its positive effects, in order for the participant to achieve greater awareness and spiritual development. Some of the benefits and main topics of the eCDP, among many others, are:
• Understanding non-physical dimensions or realities
• Having direct practical experiences in the spiritual planes
• Studying the non-physical bodies and their features
• Contacting our spirit guides and learning their characteristics
• Practicing over a dozen OBE techniques
• Development of paranormal abilities
• Losing the fear of death
• Getting information about our life purpose (or task)
• Using OBEs as a tool for assisting others
• Psychic awareness and energetic protection
• Multiple or extraphysical (astral) dimensions
Many OBE techniques will be given to participants as homework to do during the period in which they are taking the classes, and there will be time in subsequent classes for participants to seek personalized feedback on their experimentation with the techniques so that they can go on developing their own skills effectively. In this fashion participants will receive the theory and get to practice and improve.
If you would like to watch a lecture (YouTube - 50 mins.), which introduces and explains many of the details of the CDP, please click here. Also, to attend a live online introductory free lecture, click here. Likewise, for a better understanding of the study of the out-of-body experience (Projectiology) and of all the benefits it can provide, please click here
Classes are scheduled during a period of 3 weeks:
• Week 1: October 28, 29, 30 and Nov. 1, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 6:30PM to 9PM (PST)*
• Week 2: November 4 to 7, Monday to Thursday, 6:30PM to 9PM (PST)*
• Week 3: November 11 to 14, Monday to Thursday, 6:30PM to 9PM (PST)*
* All times are Pacific Standard time (PST). For time zones, please click here.
Classes will be broadcast in English and no special software is needed to attend (simply a computer with audio/video capabilities). The course has no pre-requisites - everybody is invited!
Prices (3-week Online CDP, 30 hours of work):
|Regular price (non-members):
US$345 up to 2 days prior to start of course (until October 26)|
US$365 less than 2 days prior to start of course (after October 26)
(Basic, Major and Sponsor only)
US$325 up to 2 days prior to start of course (until October 26)|
US$345 less than 2 days prior to start of course (after October 26)
* For information on the different U.S. Membership categories, their benefits and discounts, please, click here.
Seize the moment...
Take advantage of these courses!