Free Lecture: Participate and interact also on a free lecture and Q&A on all the topics related to OBEs, spiritual development, vital energy mastery, consciousness development and many others. This lecture will be broadcasted through the IAC Australia Facebook page on October 28, at 10AM (AEST, Sydney time). For other dates and times, click here to see the calendar of online activities of the entire IAC.
The method used by IAC is based on self-control. The course aims to teach not only the process and techniques for leaving the body, but also all of its positive effects, in order for the participant to achieve greater awareness and spiritual development. Some of the benefits and main topics of the eCDP, among many others, are:
• Understanding non-physical dimensions or realities
• Having direct practical experiences in the spiritual planes
• Studying the non-physical bodies and their features
• Contacting our spirit guides and learning their characteristics
• Practicing over a dozen OBE techniques
• Development of paranormal abilities
• Losing the fear of death
• Getting information about our life purpose (or task)
• Using OBEs as a tool for assisting others
• Psychic awareness and energetic protection
• Multiple or extraphysical (astral) dimensions
Many OBE techniques will be given to participants as homework to do during the period in which they are taking the classes, and there will be time in subsequent classes for participants to seek personalized feedback on their experimentation with the techniques so that they can go on developing their own skills effectively. In this fashion participants will receive the theory and get to practice and improve.
If you would like to watch watch an interview on these topics, which introduces and explains many of the details of the CDP, please, click here.
Classes are scheduled during a period of 3 weekends,
with 2 classes each Saturday and Sunday, the first class from 11:00AM to 1:15PM*, and the second one from 2:00PM to 4:15PM*, each day:
• Weekend 1 (eCDP Module 1): November 4 and 5
• Weekend 2 (eCDP Module 2): November 11 and 12
• Weekend 3 (eCDP Module 3): November 18 and 19
* All times are Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney, Australia). For time zones, please click here.
Classes will be broadcast in English and most computer and laptops already have the audio/video capabilities to attend (see below links for instructions). The course has no pre-requisites - everybody is invited!
Prices (Online CDP):
|Any one weekend or eCDP module (10 hours):
- AU$125 up to 2 days prior to start of course (in advance)|
- AU$139 less than 2 days prior to start of course (after September 28)
|Any two weekends or eCDP modules (20 hours):
- AU$235 up to 2 days prior to start of course (in advance)|
- AU$255 less than 2 days prior to start of course (after September 28)
Bigger savings: 3 weekends or entire eCDP (30 hrs):
- AU$325 up to 2 days prior to start of course (in advance)
- AU$349 less than 2 days prior to start of course (after September 28)
- If you would like to donate and contribute towards scholarships for other individuals all over the world, click here.
- If you would like to apply for discounts (specially if you live in a developing country), please send us an email to inquire and tell us the city and country where you live.
- For information on the various Australia Membership categories, their benefits and discounts, please click here. If you are already an IAC Basic Member or above, contact us to receive a 10% discount on these courses!
Seize the moment...
Take advantage of these courses!