|IAC Australia + East Asia
Attend live online from your home!
Online CDP (eCDP):
Out-of-Body Experiences • Spiritual
Evolution • Vital Energies
Watch a description of the CDP:
Live online course starting
August 12, 2017, 11:00 - 13:15 (Sydney: GMT/UTC+10)
This course is the live online version of IAC's main OBE-training course, the Consciousness Development Program or CDP. The Online CDP, a 30-hour program, is designed to provide participants with information for learning to leave the body with control, and to be able to take advantage of all the spiritual-development benefits that come with that ability.
The CDP has received international acclaim and awards as a transformative and beneficial program in the life of the participant. This course has been designed for those individuals who do not live close to an IAC center.
The method used by IAC is based on self-control. The course aims to teach not only the process and techniques for leaving the body, but also all of its positive effects, in order for the participant to achieve greater awareness and spiritual development. Some of the benefits and main topics of the eCDP, among many others, are:
• Understanding non-physical dimensions or realities
• Having direct practical experiences in the spiritual planes
• Studying the non-physical bodies and their features
• Contacting our spirit guides and learning their characteristics
• Practicing over a dozen OBE techniques
• Development of paranormal abilities
• Losing the fear of death
• Getting information about our life purpose (or task)
• Using OBEs as a tool for assisting others
• Psychic awareness and energetic protection
• Multiple or extraphysical (astral) dimensions
Many OBE techniques will be given to participants as homework to do during the period in which they are taking the classes, and there will be time in subsequent classes for participants to seek personalized feedback on their experimentation with the techniques so that they can go on developing their own skills effectively. In this fashion participants will receive the theory and get to practice and improve.
If you would like to watch watch an interview on these topics, which introduces and explains many of the details of the CDP, please, click here.
Classes are scheduled during a period of 3 weekends,
with 2 classes each Saturday and Sunday, the first class from 11:30AM to 1:30PM*, and the second one from 2:30PM to 5PM*, each day:
• Weekend 1 (eCDP Module 1): August 12 and 13
• Weekend 2 (eCDP Module 2): August 19 and 20
• Weekend 3 (eCDP Module 3): August 26 and 27
* All times are Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney, Australia). For time zones, please click here.
Classes will be broadcast in English and most computer and laptops already have the audio/video capabilities to attend (see below links for instructions). The course has no pre-requisites - everybody is invited!
Prices (Online CDP):
|Any one weekend or eCDP module (10 hours):
- AU$125 up to 2 days prior to start of course (in advance)|
- AU$139 less than 2 days prior to start of course (after March 23)
|Any two weekends or eCDP modules (20 hours):
- AU$235 up to 2 days prior to start of course (in advance)|
- AU$255 less than 2 days prior to start of course
Bigger savings: 3 weekends or entire eCDP (30 hrs):
- AU$325 up to 2 days prior to start of course (in advance)
- AU$349 less than 2 days prior to start of course (after March 23)
- If you would like to donate and contribute towards scholarships for other individuals all over the world, click here.
- If you would like to apply for discounts (specially if you live in a developing country), please send us an email to inquire.
- For information on the various Australia Membership categories, their benefits and discounts, please click here. If you are already an IAC Basic Member or above, contact us to receive a 10% discount on these courses!
Seize the moment...
Take advantage of these courses!
Instructions and Policy
• Please fill out information correctly below
• Registering for this course implies acceptance of the
• After registering you and IAC will receive an email from
PayPal as confirmation
of your payment (you're set!)
• You'll receive an email with instructions, password, and
how to log in about 15 minutes before the first class
To the right, you can pay online by either using any credit card or PayPal. To use any credit card, after clicking on "Register here," click on "Pay with a credit or debit card" on the next page.
If the system is giving you an error, please use this link to refresh and see the email online, and use the form and register there. Email providers change sometimes the code of the registration form.
If you happen to have any questions, to register, or for further information, feel free to contact us:
+61 (02) 8005.7970
To see the calendar of activities of IAC in Australia, please click here.